Wick Buildings is focused on making sure each of our customers:
- Has a great building experience, and
- Receives a custom post-frame building that stands the test of time.
When a building is completed, each Wick buyer receives a customer satisfaction survey. We've learned a lot over the years from our surveys, and we continue to learn from them:
- How satisfied our customers are...over 98% satisfaction.
- Where there is room for improvement in our products and processes...this is critical as we are a learning organization and strive to make our buildings the best value in the industry.
- And, well over half of our buildings sold each year are sold to repeat customers or as a result of a referral from one of our customers...there is no better endorsement than that.
Let's see what some actual customers have to say about their Wick Buildings and their building experiences...
Wick provides a great product & timely service w/response to RFQ’s & changes.
This project was for the Morrison Lions Foundation & a Boy Scout Eagle project. We were very happy with Don Beswick taking time to meet with our group and understanding the quick timing needed for completion. On site crew also did a good job & put an extra scrap board on gable ends to make it easier to mount our Lions Logo sign on the picnic Pavilion. Very pleased with project.
Mike was great to work with on my building purchase. He is very knowledgeable in construction and helpful with all phases of the building process. Phil and his crew did a great job with the erection of the building. The whole buying experience with Wick was easy and the building was finished well ahead of schedule. Thanks.
We are EXTREMELY pleased with Wick. From Ivan’s help in planning and his supervision throughout to the crew that built, everyone was professional, and excellent in arriving at site on time, putting in extra effort cleaning up after and most important it was like having friends build. It was a wonderful experience and the workmanship was top class.