Inclement weather and general wear-and-tear can cause damage to barns and pole barns. As a builder of post-frame buildings, Wick Buildings specializes in barn repairs of all types.
Why you need a specialist in barn repairs
Barn repairs tend to fall outside the realm of general home builders, and pole barn builders typically focus only on big projects.
Wick Buildings solves the problem with a service department that focus on all types of repairs, including:
- Damaged doors
You name it, we’ll fix it.
Not just anyone works on repairing barns (post-frame buildings)
Even if you can find a builder to help you with barn repair, not many specialize in this kind of construction project.
As a manufacturer of post-frame buildings since 1954, Wick Buildings literally knows these structures inside and out. We understand how damage can potentially impact the entire building.
Providing pole-barn restoration as well as repairs
In addition to inclement weather repairs, we also help with restoration projects that may surprise you.
- Ridge light repair for improved light diffusion and durability
- Reskin and reroof to make an old structure feel new at a fraction of the cost
- Add windows or widen a door for added space
- Reinforce existing columns to extend the life of your structure
- Install side-by-side truss to resolve long-standing problems
Contact us to schedule an estimate
Contact the Wick Buildings team for a repair or restoration estimate. After assessing the site, we’ll work with a local Wick Builder to provide repairs. (Repairs average 2-4 weeks.)